Tuesday, May 3, 2016

A Thought

Sitting at the corner of the tail of a mountain...scripting my thoughts to give it a reasonable meaning...the meaning which probably touches the heart of masses who consider themselves as a lover of nature...
The patterned yellow shaded terrains, dried boulevard of waterfalls, separated dark green lump of forests, simultaneously, justifying the awkwardness and patterned evolution of humans within different societies, which sometimes enlarged themselves to call themselves religion..n yeah....sometimes it all seems related and destined...
The mellifluous chirping of various species of birds creating a pattern which just satiate the environment with felicity...though some of them are odd too...but the ecstatic emotion refusing to accept that odd..I guess..
The day is about to end..Sun is going down towards the hill in front of me and the rise of darkness started taking his positions...n suddenly i feel those moment has started becoming a history or past, which by means will never gonna come again an my life...I m contended at this moment for being here as I wanted this from myself...but it left me with a question..am I always that contended???Are we always contended at every moment??? If no, then don't waste it to make it a history...it's precious...

No comments:

Post a Comment